I have been trying to add some more to this site, but, I had some issues with the password and trying to log on. It seems that I had forgotten what I used and couldn't get on! Anyway, such is life. I remember when I was a teenager and thinking, "Oh, my mom, she is such a flake sometimes." She would just do weird things. Well, I then had Kylee and I understood. She had 4 kids. I think with each child, a woman loses a few brain cells and becomes the flaky mom that most of us admire and love so very much.
Here is a family picture of us. Well, let's just say it is a little outdated. But what can you do. My mom has been wanting to do family pictures for a long time and there will always be something holding us back, so we did it anyway. As soon as I can get a hold of a scanned picture of the whole Jeffs clan, I will put that up. For now, it is just the Keisels of the Jeffs clan. I am hoping to do another family picture this winter when the new addition to our family arrives.
Jared just got a new calling and it is wonderful. I am excited for him. He is 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum. He is also coaching the freshman football at Spanish Fork this year. The football team has lost the last couple of games so the coach is having practice every day. It helps the team learn, but we here at home miss him, between football and church calling stuff!! It is tough, but I think he enjoys it. I hope he enjoys it!

1 comment:
Wow! You guys are way too cute! And EQ counselor is a big one!! Good luck w/ that. I want a recent pic of the belly. :)
Post a Comment