Monday, February 12, 2007

When will winter end?

This week has been crazy. All three of us (Kylee, Jayce, and Leslie) have been sick and so we spent all week indoors. I am getting tired of it. I just want to get out, but for the sake of the girls, I stayed in. Kylee is pretty restless herself to get out. I went to the Employee Store at Jared's work to get some stuff and Kylee was so excited to be out, ran around like crazy, and screamed when I put her back in her car seat. Poor girl. I am really excited for this spring to get out and just be outside, not trapped indoors and all of us getting each other sick all the time. I cancelled Achievement Days this last week also. I really didn’t want to because I love being with the girls and I know that they all really like it, or at least a couple of them do.

On Saturday, Jared and I went for a ride. I had gone for a drive the other night and saw some fun areas with some nice houses. I just wanted to go and see what they looked like in the day time. Not that I want to move or anything, like I told Jared, I just want to have a dream. Something to dream about. Something different from the everyday cleaning and taking care of kids. I also need something else to do because Jared said that I can’t make anymore treats. He is wanting to play in a NuSkin basketball tournament which is in March. He has been playing on a city league and comes home some days with some sore knees. He is just not as young as he used to be.

Kylee and I went to my grandma’s for dinner yesterday. Jared stayed home with Jayce because she is a little sick. Anyway, a couple of people said that I am looking skinner. YAHOO!! I love that. I did put on a pair of some jeans that I had just washed and they were not that tight. You know how after you dry them and they shrink a little bit, well, these were not tight. Oh yea. Such a spectacular feeling!

1 comment:

Alder Family said...

NO more treats?! What a tragedy!! But how great about your jeans! I can't even think about wearing jeans at this point! I continue to get bigger by the day and it's really alarming! :)