Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday we pulled out the pool to cool off. Jared ususally gets out the hose and squirts off Zoey, but this day, Kylee decided she wanted to do it. It is was pretty funny. Jared was trying to take pictures and Kylee kept squirting him! What a day to cool off.

Jared's family was over a few weeks ago and this is what all the girls in the family do when they have fun. All of Kylee's toys were out. I am sure glad they have a good time. I think it is about time for us to get a playroom!!
Here is a recent picture of Jayce. I am not so good at taking pictures of my little one!! She is just growing up so much.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds like you had fun!! You definitely need a play room!

Denise said...

What great pictures! Yeah you need another room! You could even use your basement. Put them in a little corner there. I have a big piece of carpet you could lay down.