Monday, December 31, 2007

Book of Mormon Reading

Yesterday in church our bishop challenged our ward to finish reading the Book of Mormon. Either to start and finish or if we are in the middle, to keep reading and finish the Book of Mormon. I found a really cool website where you can put in the day you want to start and the day you want to finish and they will make a chart for you of how much you need to read that day. If any of you want to use this, it is great. I am always really great about starting, but never finish. I am one who needs to have a little chart where I color in the spaces as I go along.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Me too, good idea!

Denise said...

I just printed mine. Our bishop gave us the challenge to read it again this year.