Last night I got to go out again. A friend and I have been wanting to get out for a long time and finally last night we went. We went to the Pizza Factory. YUMMY!!! I got the Poppy Seed Ranch Salad. I love that salad. Then we also got a dessert. If any of you go, you HAVE to get the Never on Sundae! We got that and shared. So very yummy! I got home and just talked Jared's ear off about how great it was. I wanted to get out, but wasn't to hot on seeing a movie because the whole reason to get out was to visit and you just don't do that during a movie!!! Megan and I talked each other's ears off!!! It was so nice.
ELF DANCING!
Here is a video of our family doing a dance together. Hope you enjoy it!!! It takes awhile to load, (maybe about 3 minutes or so), but it is sure worth the wait to see Jared getting down!! (For those of you like me, who take awhile to catch on to how things work on the computer, put your mouse over the word "video" and your mouse will become a finger pointer. Click on that and it will take you to the video.)
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
2 comments:
SOOOOO funny! I love that the picture of Kylee is a kind of serious face. So it looks like she is concentrating real hard.
Leslie, that is so funny! I love it! I also love that Jared's head is on a girl's body...nice choice. So adorable. :)
Post a Comment