Here are some pictures of my princesses! Kylee got some princess skirts for her birthday when she turned 1. They have been the greatest gift! All the cousins and friends that come over love to dress up in them. Jayce has just taken to them. She loves to dress up in them whenever Kylee puts on her dresses. They love for me to turn on the "running" song. "See me run, running around in circles, running and running." I am starting to get sick of the song, but the girls just love it and love to dance. It is fun to see the girls play so well together!


Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
4 comments:
they are so cute all dressed up! too bad you have to listen to "see me run" over and over. i've never heard the actual song, but i have heard enough of it from tyler. it seems like it would be like "the song that never ends."
also...they look older in that last picture - and i just saw them last week!
They are so big Les! I can't believe it! And that song- UUGGHH I remember when my kids LOVED to dance to that song! I remember when I liked to dance to that song as a little kid!! WOW! It reminds me of our video we made with me doing the practice makes perfect lip sync! Those were the days!!! :)
So fun that the have each other to play with!
Pretty little pricesses! They are girls thru and thru. I'm glad they have each other to play with and entertain.
Post a Comment