Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Kylee's First Haircut

I took Kylee to get her hair cut today. Jared's sister-in-law came over to the house on Monday and one of her little girl's had her hair cut real short and it was so cute! I have wanted to cut Kylee's for so long, and here we finally did it! She was so good sitting in the chair. I absolutely love this on her little face! What a drastic change huh!




7 comments:

Denise said...

So very cute. You both will love it. What does "Daddy" think?

The Bischoff's said...

I love it! I think it makes her look older~ yikes!

Christine said...

very cute. her hair is cuter than mine!

(tyler and your mom tried to get me to cut my hair like this last weekend. it didn't happen.)

:)

Andrea said...

Really cute, just like mom's

Andrea said...

I had to come back and look at this picture. She has the perfect hair for that cut!!

Karen said...

That is so cute. It' looks like yours did once upon a time.

Amie said...

That is such a cute hair cut on her! I just found your blog on Tausha's, so I thought I'd stop by and leave a comment. I have never seen Emily either. She is so cute, well all of your girls are cute, I just haven't seen her yet. I'm loving this blogging thing.