Sunday, April 06, 2008

Pictures of the Girls

I have been wanting to get some new pictures of the girls. I have lots of frames around the house and most of the pictures are from when Kylee was a baby. Since we are doing Emily's blessing on Sunday, I figured now is a good excuse to get those pictures replaced! Here are some really cute pictures of the girls. Emily sure is growing up! She doesn't have that newborn look so much anymore and she smiles like crazy!! She is also starting to make cooing sounds. So fun!










5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Les! Its me Jen ! Your girls are darling! And guess what? I have my own blog now. So check it out! Love ya, Jen

Andrea said...

Those are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they all look!

Christine said...

aww i love the last one of all three of them. your girls are adorable!

The Bischoff's said...

Les! Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! It doesn't take long huh!

Denise said...

Wow! they are cute. I think it's a great idea to update!