Okay, so I got some pictures from the triathlon. This morning I got up and Jared and I checked out the race times. I was happy on Saturday, but then I saw what my times were and I was even more happy with myself. I have had a smile on all morning long! Such a great feeling of accomplishment. I am so very glad that I did this!! So, here are my times! I did the swim in 11:50, the bike in 44:05, and the run in 36:13! My overall time was 1:36:09. Not too bad for a first timer!!!
Megan and I getting excited to start!! It was so nice and cool in the morning. Notice the numbers on Megan's leg. We had our numbers on our left leg, right thigh, and left arm! What fun stuff!
Kevin trying to talk some trash!!!
A picture of me swimming!! Love it don't ya!! I wore a swimcap and goggles like I was some kind of pro!
Transitioning between the bike and the run! This was weird to go from biking to running. You feel like you are hopping for the first little bit!
Here comes the end!!
GO LES GO!! YOU ARE ALMOST DONE!
Kevin, me and Megan at the finish line! AWESOME!!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
3 comments:
You did it! and you did AWESOME! Look at how fast you were. I need to get my pictures up.
You are my inspiration. I am so happy for you. What a great friend and 'buddy' you have in Meghan. And way to go Kevin for giving you some PUSH.
You Go Girl! Great job! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment