Happy Birthday Jaycers!
Two years ago today, our little sister was born. She was scheduled to come on the 23rd, but decided to come during Kylee's birthday party! What an event to have everyone at our house and me trying to hide the fact that I was having contractions and they were getting closer and closer and harder and harder. I was hoping that I could at least get through the party and then go to the hospital! Nope, that didn't work. We had to cut the party short and head to the hospital. They held me off as long as they could because I was on the blood thinner and wanted to make sure it was out of my system enough to have this baby! AT 3:03 she was born and we welcomed our little girl! She has been a blessing and joy to our family! We love you little one!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday! to our sweet little, tender, girl.
Post a Comment