Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009!

We hope that you all had a wonderful New Year! I love the New Year, I just wish I had enough energy to stay up all night!!! :) Ryan and Jenny had a fun party that we went to for a few minutes (naw, we stayed longer than that). One of these years I am going to stay up all night!! I promise!!! :) Maybe that can be one of my goals for this coming year!! I think we missed out on some great fun at the party!

The last couple of years, I have really looked forward to the NEW YEAR and starting to work on some goals, some old ones that have always been with me and some new things too!! I was listening to John Tesh on the radio a couple of years ago and he was talking about people and setting goals. I have tried to find what exactly he said, but it was something to the effect that a lot (I am thinking 97%) of people will set goals or New Year Resolutions. Most of us will not keep them, but a small number (I am thinking only 3%) write their goals down on paper and only that small number actually keep their goals! I decided from then on that Jared and I would write our resolutions down, make it look pretty, and put it in a place where we can see it everyday.

I am going to share with you all my New Year Resolutions so that you can help me! You can all be my support group!

1. Make it a Great Year. Read scriptures every morning and pray every morning and evening.
2. Read Ensign cover to cover every month.
3. Read Relief Society lesson each week.
4. Read 1 book a month, 12 books a year.
5. Stick to Biggest Loser Challenge.
6. Organize pictures to be put on DVDs.
7. Run 1 race a month (May through September).
8. Do a better triathlon than last year
9. Make quilts for girls
10. Learn to make cream puffs (we had some awesome cream puffs at Ryan and Jenny's party and I decided that I need to learn to make these suckers!)

1 comment:

heather said...

You are amazing!!!!