Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Am Mine!

Funny post title huh! Well, let me explain. I am done nursing Emily and I was thinking back to the last time that I wasn't pregnant or nursing. OH MY HECK!!! So, Emily and Jayce are 15 months apart. I have been either pregnant or nursing for 3 YEARS STRAIGHT! Do you get that? Crazy I know. I was pregnant with Jayce in February of 2006. I had Jayce and when Jayce was 6 months old, I was pregnant with Emily. I nursed Jayce until she was 1, so I was pregnant and nursing at the SAME TIME! Talk about draining. I finished nursing Jayce and 2 months later I had Emily. And like I said, I just finished nursing Emily! WOW!! I am not sure what to do with myself!

4 comments:

Alder Family said...

What a glorious feeling!! You are a wonderful mother to nurse while pregnant! That must have taken so much out of you! My hat off to you and now, go celebrate your new found freedom!!

kimbob said...

Isn't that the most glorious feeling? It's even better when you can say I'm done having kids, done nursing, getting rid of baby stuff, etc. Congrats!

Denise said...

Ah, Leslie you are funny. It's amazing how such 'silly' things to others are so monumental to moms.

heather said...

Go out and buy a new bra!!! It's a great feeling isn't it?