Monday, March 02, 2009

My New Workout DVD

I am starting training for a triathlon today! I have a schedule that is 12 weeks, but they have a low intensity and a high intensity. I have started running faster, still not REAL fast, but it is faster for me! I just want to kick butt at this triathlon this year. I decided that I need to pump up my workouts and do some more weight training. Jared and I have been watching The Biggest Loser this season. That show gives me such motivation to work hard. Those people are amazing (well, some of them are not, Joelle!). Anyway, I love Jilliam Michaels. She is such an amazing trainer. I would love to have a trainer like her to get in my face and just tell me to keep going. I think sometimes I need that! I have this mind that thinks I can't do a lot of things and if I say them out loud, yup, my body shuts down and WON'T do it!! Anyway, I ordered these tapes and am so excited to use them and kick my pants!

5 comments:

4 Girls and a Guy said...

I have some of her videos, and they are awesome! They are pretty intense! I also have a some of Cathy Friedrichs, and she is tough. Good for you, it sounds like you are kicking butt.

Denise said...

WOW! Sounds like some big strong monster is coming out in Leslie Ann.

kimbob said...

I have those, good luck they are workouts! I was just telling a friend I need to do them again it's been a while since i have. I just got her workout for the Wii so am excited to give that a try, my mother-in-law loves it

Christine said...

let me know how you like the videos.

Anonymous said...

i have heard those videos are so awesome!! i have been doing turbo jams and im going to start hip hop abs ha ha! i love work out videos. this year im going to do the triathalon, any tips you have for me?? -alex