We headed off to St. George this weekend. My mom, my girls, and I headed out Thursday morning. Jared took off Thursday, but stayed at home and worked on the tile in the basement. He got it all done!!! It looks fabulous!!!! He did an excellent job. Jared and my dad came down Friday morning and then my mom and I headed out and got manicures and pedicure! Such a nice little treat for us! Kevin, Tyler, and Christine came down that night. It was so nice in St. George. It wasn't real warm, but it wasn't cold either. Just a nice trip. Everyone left Sunday afternoon, and my mom, my girls, and I came home yesterday afternoon. We need to get down there again! I think I would really like to live in St. George!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
1 comment:
after visiting there a few times this year we would move there! I love it down there if only my husband could find work. I want to see pictures of your basement
Post a Comment