Do you all know that I just love Wednesdays!!!!! Not only are they the middle of the week, the day for Young Womens, Kylee's preschool, but it is also the day that I change sheets in our house and wash them and put new ones on all the beds!! I ABSOLUTELY love Downy liquid fabric softener. There are a few things that I HAVE to buy the brand name. Two of them are Tide detergent and Downy liquid fabric softener. Liquid fabric softener is the only way to go!!! Downy has some great smells out there. I have tried almost all of them and have to say that my absolute favorite is Lavender Serenity. I love Wednesday nights, coming home from Young Women's to new sheets on my bed that smell fantabulous.
Now, this post is probably making you want to go buy some! WELL, DO IT!!! I got my aunt hooked on liquid fabric softener and she says she will never go back to dryer sheets!!
Having nice sheets is making it really hard in this cold weather to get up and get exercising. I could stay in my bed all day and smell my yummy sheets and pillows. Delicious!!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment