Today I took Kylee and Jayce in for their 3 and 5 year well care visits. Such a chore I tell you what. How do mom's of twins do it!! Kylee is 37 lbs (36th percentile) and 41 inches tall (23rd percentile). Jayce is 36 lbs (90th percentile) and 39 inches tall (87th percentile). You can tell which side of the family each girl comes from!!!
Both Kylee and Jayce had to get shots today and that is so traumatic for them. We went to lunch afterwards for their hard work!! All 3 girls fell asleep on the way to lunch, about a 10 minute drive. I guess that doctor's visit wore them right out, and Emily didn't even get her checkup!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
1 comment:
WOW! I knew Jayce was a little bigger but not that much. Kylee can be her cheerleader when she plays basketball and/or volleyball!
Post a Comment