Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Weekly Menu

I know that I have been a big slacker when it comes to blogging. No excuses here, just lazy!

Thursday - Beef and bean burritos

Friday - Honey lime enchiladas

Monday - Sweet and sour chicken

Tuesday - Chicken poppy seed salad

Wednesday - Meatloaf and potatoes

Thursday - Taco soup

Friday - Southwest Egg Rolls

Monday - Chicken pot pie

Tuesday - Garlic chicken with bowtie pasta

Wednesday - Taco salads

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe you really make these things. You definitely put me to shame. I'm lucky to cook 3 times a week.

Can I get the recipe for the Honey lime enchiladas and the southwest egg rolls?

kimbob said...

Just curious do you go out on the week-ends or does Jared cook? I was doing well with my menu but not that baseball is in full swing I need meals I can make that can be eaten in the car. Like pocket type things. Any ideas??