Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gymnastics Meet

Kylee has been taking gymnastics for about 2 months now and just LOVES it. Jared bought some tickets and took her to a University of Utah gymnastics meet. She was in heaven. Jared said she just sat and clapped and would raise her hands with the gymnasts. It has been really fun to watch her do gymnastics.

Saturday, Jared had also taken Jayce and Kylee down to see his grandparents and help them out in their garden. I didn't go down because I don't do very well traveling long distances! Anyway, it was just Emily and me at home and it was really fun. She plays really well by herself and I got lots accomplished around the house, cleaned bathrooms, ironed Jared's shirts, and my favorite part, worked on the girls quilt. I have been doing some throw pillows, regular pillowcases, and shams. This week I hope to get the curtains and bedskirt done. We haven't even bought the bed yet!!! We have got to get the bed and dresser this week so that I can put their room all together and enjoy it!!!

No comments: