Friday, May 06, 2011

Happy Easter

I am a little behind on my posting. Just trying to get caught up on some older posts first before we get to the new stuff.


We had a great Easter. We headed out to Jared's parents house for church and then dinner. We stopped my my parents house first. The girls got to look for some easter eggs, open easter baskets and play with some toys before we headed out to Jared's parents house. While we were at my parents house, since it was pretty quiet (no one else was there) we had some nice family pictures taken. My good friend yet again talked me into sewing some skirts for my girls! (It didn't take a lot of talking into since I seem to ALWAYS be thinking of some new project to work on!!)

I am hoping to get some nice up the canyon family pictures taken of our little family. Here are some pictures.





Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house. LET US OUT!!
Fast as you can, you can't catch me!


Jordyn and Crew, forever cousins!!

No comments: