Sunday, October 21, 2007

First Snow Fall of the Year

Today we woke up to a wonderful suprise! Not only is it Kylee's birthday, but IT SNOWED!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!! We have about 2 or 3 inches of snow on the grass. It really didn't stick to the sidewalk, which is nice. Jared didn't have to get out and shovel snow. I have the Christmas music going right now and I think it is killing Jared. I love this time of year. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Jared's birthday, Christmas, and then New Years Day (and then for us a new baby!). What more could anyone ask for? Such a great time to have family around and be grateful for where we are, that we are alive, and that we have a wonderful place to live!! Kylee in her new snowpants, coat, and boots that she could hardly wait to put on this morning. She wanted to go outside in the snow at 6:30 a.m. It was all we could do to hold her off until at least 8:00.
Jared and two of his girls!!! Isn't it gorgeous out there?
Kylee running in the snow as fast as she can!!
I went out to check on Kylee and make sure she was okay. When I looked out, she was laying in the snow over by Jared. I told her to come lay be me so I could take a picture. She thinks that is pretty fun!
Ready, Set.....
Go!!!!

I had to take a picture of Jacers. I don't take as many of her. She is such a happy and carefree little girl. I can't believe that she is a year old. It seems like just yesterday we had her. (I did have "It seems like just last year we had her." Jared read it and was on the floor laughing. He said "Les, we did have her last year." My mind is gone. I might not have a mind after anymore children.)
What a goof ball.
Can you say cheese?


Kylee opening presents. She just couldn't wait any longer. I am surprised she waited until 10:00.
Just clothes!!
What is this?
Puzzles!!!!
Kylee is a puzzle girl. She will sit for hours and do them over and over and over. She lines them up when she is done. I love that they keep her busy! These new puzzles are a little bit of a challenge, but she will get them!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So fun Les, your girls are lucky to have you as a mom!!

Unknown said...

I forgot that our girls share the same birthday...how funny! The cake is so cute...looks hard to do! :)

Denise said...

You got some good pictures and good snow. It's my favorite time of year too.