I absolutely love this time of year. I know I have already said it before, but I will say it again. It just can't get prettier than all the colors out, then we get to dress up and be little kids again, and then come the holidays that are all about family. We went to the cabin a few weeks ago and my mom took some great pictures.
This is me napping! An activity I don't get to do much, but would love to do more!!!
Kylee and Kaja reading the princess books.
Kylee loves books. I LOVE that she loves books.
Grandpa and two of his grandkids. In Heaven!!
The kids liked jumping on the bed that we used.
Aren't the colors gorgeous around the girls.
Little Jayce, growing up!!
They sure do know how to make funny faces.
It's kind of hard pushing Grandpa on the swing! But they had a blast.
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
1 comment:
It was a great time!
Post a Comment