Sunday, November 18, 2007

Vacation!!

This weekend Jared, the kids, and I went to St. George. It was so nice to get away to some nice warm weather. We really had nothing planned. Just played it by ear. There is a dinosaur museum down there. I don't know if it is new, but we went to that. We also went to the Tuachan Ampitheater. That is beautiful. I told Jared that I would like to go see a play there next year. They are putting on Les Mis, The Sound of Music, and a Huckleberry Finn tale.

This weekend was mostly a weekend of walks, hanging out, playing a little golf, and READING!!! My mom bought the Stephanie Meyer series and I didn't put the book down all weekend!! I finished it. WOW! That really got me hooked. There are two more books in the series and I can hardly wait to get the other one tonight! Crazy how some books just pull you in.

1 comment:

Alder Family said...

LOVE Twilight series! So juvenile but so entertaining! let me know when you've read all of them and we'll discuss! :)