On this wonderful St. Patricks Day, my sister tagged me!! Here we go, and I have tagged other people so read on!
If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would go to Asia and visit all over there and then take an Alaskan Cruise with Jared.
When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. I just got called to be the 2nd Counselor in the Young Womens and I am really nervous and excited. We had a testimony meeting and I got to share my testimony with the girls and it was a little emotional in the room.
5 things you were doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Serving in Chile.
2. Preaching the gospel.
3. Having a few baptisms
4. Meeting new people (Chileans and missionaries)
5. Having experiences that I still rely on today
5 things you were doing 5 years ago - 2003
1. Getting engaged to Jared
2. Living with the best friends in the world
3. Getting married
4. Going to Kevin's wedding
5.Starting a new life with Jared
5 things you were doing 1 year ago - 2007
1. Tackling 2 kids
2. Being pregnant
3. Finishing the backyard
4. Doing Achievement Days
5. Teaching in Relief Society
7 of your favorite hobbies
1. Running (I say it hoping someday it will be!!)
2. Playing with my kids
3. Sewing
4. Reading really great books
5. Going camping with my family
6. Cooking
7. Keeping in touch with friends (I am not that great at this, but really enjoy it)
5 favorite foods
1. Chinese
2. Breads
3. Hamburgers/hot dogs and potato salad
4. Cupcakes with frosting
5. Mexican
5 places you've been
1. Chile
2. Portugal
3. Spain
4. Hawaii
5. West Indies
5 favorite memories
1. Sleeping over at grandparents
2. Christmas morning
3. Marrying Jared and starting our family
4. camping at goblin valley
5. Lake Powell trips
5 people you wish you could meet/see again
1. Grandma and Grandpa Larsen
2. President Hinckley
3. George Washington
4. Nephi
5. Joseph Smith
I TAG:
Tausha and Carrie (I think everyone else has done it!!)
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
4 comments:
I love how one of your favorite memories is "Marrying Paul and starting our family"!!
HA HA!
Why are you nervous about being the 2nd counselor in Young Womens? You were the Relief Society President and were great! I wish I had you as my counselor!!
Yeah Les. Andrea told me about your favorite memory of your marrying Paul! You will be great. But, it will be something that will challenge you, to be a better person in many ways.
I miss you Leslie!!! Love the post. I want more pics of your newest addition!! She's so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment