Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Some Randomness!

I have been debating about putting this little story about Kylee on our blog. I will tell the story, but I don't think I will show you the pictures we took. It is just too much!! Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I was in the kitchen cleaning up dinner and had told Kylee to go get dressed in her pajamas. A few minutes later I hear her yelling, "I have a tail, I have a tail!" I didn't think much of it until she came out of her room, naked. She turned around for me to show me her tail and she had stuck a little plastic toy comb in her bum. OH MY HECK!!! DISGUSTING! It was really funny too. I did throw away the comb! What a crazy gal!


Guy and Judy took Kylee for a few days last week. While she was gone, I think that Jayce missed her big sis to play with. She found a new friend to keep her busy!

She dumped the ENTIRE box of Cheerios out and was playing in it!! What fun huh!!


For my birthday, Jared got me a hammock stand. When Jared and I went to Cancun for our honeymoon, we got this hammock. I decided we need a hammock stand because it will be a very long time before we get some trees big enough to hold it. We haven't even planted the trees yet. Last night we tried it out. What a beautiful night. It was a little breezy and there was a full moon outside. I think Jared could really have fallen asleep outside.





4 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like so much fun.

Andrea said...

About the tail story, Kaja told me the other day that Kylee has a tail. I guess I need to be careful what I say, I didn't even know she was listening!!

The Bischoff's said...

What a funny girl! You never know what they are going to come up with! That's why Im scared for Damon to start school! The hammock looks like heaven!!

Karen said...

Mike got a hammock when he was on his mission and we still need to hang it up in our back yard.