Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy First Day of Autumn!


I love the fall. I wish that it would last longer. I always feel like the leaves change and I never seem to be able to enjoy them as much as I want. I never am able to get my fill! The weather at this time of year is so lovely. Nice and cool. Not to hot and not too cold! What more could we all ask for. I can almost smell the apples and cinnamon, the burning candles inside pumpkins. Saturday afternoon, I went with my parents up to the cabin to get the 4wheelers for Jared. Oh my goodness! The colors up there were fabulous! I think each year they get brighter! Get up there quick! Enjoy the colors! To celebrate the Autumn Equinox, have a lovely dinner of some comfort food. Comfort food at our house consists of taco soup, cornbread, yummy honeybutter, and then some delicious apple dumplings with homemade icecream! Now, all of you get your comfort food going tonight. Celebrate the first day of fall and savor every moment of this lovely season we get to enjoy!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love the fall too! We never get enough of it though.

The Bischoff's said...

Cute pic! I love the fall too! Hope all is well.

Jen said...

Fall is my very favorite season! Your girls are growing up too fast! They are dolls! Just like their mom :)

Jen said...

Les! Lunch sounds like a great idea! I will look at my schedule. I think maybe Wednesday or Friday would be the best. I'll check my schedule. Yeah! :)

heather said...

Fall is my favorite...that is an awesome picture!