Last weekend Jared went with the bishopbric from our ward on a trip. They hiked the Subway at Zions. Jared came home and told me it was a pretty tough hike. They started at 8:00 in the morning and ended at 4:00. WHAT A HIKE!! You have to do some repelling and I didn't think I would like that at all. But then I saw these pictures and now I want to go!! Look at how beautiful!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
3 comments:
That is so beautiful! I think the hike would kill me but would be awesome. How nice for the bishopric to get away, I'm know they need it but I don't hear very often that they get away together.
Beautiful!! I need to go there :) Hi Kim if you see this :)
That is gorgeous. Yeah I will stay at the trailer and read while you kids make the hike.
Post a Comment