Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Pumpkins

We carved pumpkins Monday night! My mom and I cleaned out the pumpkins earlier in the day so when the guys got home from work, all we had to do was carve! Such a great idea for any of you with young kids! Cut down some of the time! :) We lit up our pumpkins last night and I took some fun pictures!

Here is a picture of me trying to take a picture of our pumpkins glowing. You have to take off the flash first! :)

Another one with the flash.
Can you see the picture in the pumpkin? Kylee picked that for Jayce. My pumpkin is in the back!
And here is Kylee and Jared's (in the back). Do you see the picture of Kylee's?

4 comments:

Denise said...

I am impressed with the pictures in the dark!

The Bischoff's said...

WOW! That's impressive! Those look awesome! :)

kimbob said...

those look really good. Thanks for the suggestion on cleaning them out beforehand, that's the worst part

Karen said...

Ooo, fancy!