My little Emily! Emily has learned a new trick of shaking her head at you. Almost like she is dancing. She plays games with Jared and I. Jared will be holding her and I will hold out my hands to take her and she turns away from me and grins! Such a funny little girl!
She has been eating foods for a couple months now. I am a slacker mom and usually start them on solids around 6 months. At first I thought she was going to be an eater like Jayce. Jayce didn't like ANYTHING but sweet potatoes. Not even rice cereal. Emily has turned out to be quite the little eater. As long as I put some peaches in with the food, she will eat anything. Well, that is until yesterday. I tried feeding her peas. Now, peaches and peas, what a combo. No wonder she didn't want to eat it. She shakes her head at me. At first, I wondered if she knew she was saying no or if it was just a new trick. Well, when I tried to feed her the peas and peaches, I think she knows what she is doing!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
6 comments:
Thanks for keeping this Blog for us Leslie! You and Jared have such a sweet and beautiful little family, and you are such good parents! We love you all!
You're absolutely right about little Jacey. She is obviusly VERY intelligent, and wants to communicate so much.
I am confident they can help her to unlock her vocabulary, and the words will come tumbling out of her. What a special and beautiful little angel she is!
Thanks again for keeping us up to date on the happenings in your little family.
We Love You,
Guy & Judy
That's hilarious! She knows what she likes!
Smart baby! Peas? YUCKY!
she is so funny! the head shaking is hilarious. i don't blame her, though. i hate peas!
peas and peaches, that sounds like a gross combination so I can't say I blame her :)
We tried peas yesterday too, and Spencer was NOT falling for it!!!
Post a Comment