Today was Kylee's Dance Recital. It has been so fun to go and watch her dance. She did so much better this year than last. Last year she was so shy and it took her a little bit to get up and dance. This year, she has been right up there. The attention span is short and we have to keep calling her back to watch Patty, but it is really fun!
Here are some cute pictures!
Warming up and getting our muscles ready to dance







3 comments:
how cute!! She looks so little! The joys of having girls, our life is all about baseball
Your girls are so cute! We haven't seen each other forever--but I'm sure our lives are about the same--CRAZY,CRYING and CURLS. I have just got a blog up and running if you want to check it out--kariandben.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend--hopefully we'll see you over the HOliDayS...
CUTE! She is getting so big! I can't believe it! How fun- I'm kinda sad Aubrey didn't like dance. It's all sports for us!!
Post a Comment