For those of you that don't know, our blog was deleted a couple weeks ago. I went to go on the computer and check out some stuff and when I went to our blog, it said that it had been deleted. Oh my goodness, how my heart stopped right there. I thought of all of the memories that I had written down and shared and was so upset. It was in the morning and I could hardly get my mind going to help Kylee get ready for school. Everything was so disrupted in my life that day. I guess that might be how we would feel if we lost our journals. Everything gone. All those memories.
There is a process for getting your blog back. You have to do some steps about reading some articles and changing some things in your blog, but I just read the articles since I couldn't even GET to my blog. Then I had to have them review the blog, then I had to appeal the blog. Geez, I felt like I was back in the law office helping the attorneys get ready for trial.
After the appeal, I never heard a word. I then had to submit a final review and was told that if I sent it on to the final review and it was found that my blog violated the rules then all my blogs that I had would be deleted. The only other blog I help out with is our recipe one and that one made me sad too that all of us have inputed our favorite recipes and it was good and I didn't want to have to start all over again.
Jared's mom sent me an email asking what I did to get our blog back. I didn't even know yet and was sooooo happy to hear the news! I have no idea why it was even deleted, but just know that it is back and I am so grateful! I have sent emails to find out why it was deleted so that I can change the problem so that I don't lose this again.
I know that I haven't been the greatest blogger and everyday I think I need to update my blog, mostly for my own sentimental reasons, and then it was gone and now I have a new outlook and am going to try to be better. Now if I can just figure out how to move the pictures from my new camera (story on that later) to the computer, pictures will be coming of our growing family! (Growing as in getting older, no new addition announcement here.)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness--I didn't even know that could happen. I hope you can find out why so hopefully it doesn't happen ever again. Your story motivates me even more to get our blog printed into a little book. Anyway, SO good to hear you're back! I miss you!!
Glad you got it back, and that you're back to blogging! :)
I print all my photos for the year, along with all my blog posts into a book for each year. To me, its much easier and cheaper than scrapbooking. Then I burn all the videos onto one DVD and put it in the back of the book, so I have it all in one spot. (I'm still working on 2009, so I'm a bit behind, but I love the finished product!) I like blurb.com, but I've also just made the MAC books and love them too. Good luck!
Post a Comment