Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Glorious Bed

I just love my bed!!! I was telling this to Jared last night and decided to share it with you all. I love my bed, I love my mattress, I love my sheets, I love my pillows, I love making my bed each morning, I love getting into bed each night, and I especially love Wednesday nights!!! Wednesdays are the day that I wash sheets and put new ones on!! Oh how lovely!!!! :) Here are some pictures of my glorious bed just so you all can smile with me!! I know this is cheesy and really over the top, but I love that I have something that makes me so happy throughout the day when the kids are bugging each other and dinner is in the oven burned!


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks great! I don't even make my bed because I like to lay in it during the day!!

Denise said...

It looks very tempting. I think it's great to share your joys, however they seem to others.