Thursday, June 05, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Us!


Today is our 5th year Anniverary! I can't beleive that it has already come! These have been 5 great years!

Jared and I met because he lived upstairs from some friends of mine. We took cookies up to him and his brother Clay to introduce ourselves! Then I was over at my friends house and we saw him and his brother coming home. April had just made a pumpkin pie and we invited them in for a piece of pie. Jared asked me to go and see "The Ring." A very scary movie! After that, it is history. We continued to date. I left for Hawaii a few months later and missed him a bunch while I was gone. When I got back, he told me that he missed me a bunch too! We then dated a few more months and then got engaged! I am so very happy and am so grateful for Jared!

I love you bunches Jar!!


We have three beautiful girls and I couldn't ask for much more from my life right now!!

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

aww that is sweet Les! You look beautiful in your wedding pictures! I hope you have a great anniversary!!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! I remember coming to your wedding. You are beautiful! You have a darling little family! Love your guts!

Unknown said...

Congrats! :) Only 5 years, and look at your sweet little family. It's obvious you guys are very happy, I hope you get to enjoy the day and do something fun! Your wedding pictures are beautiful!