Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kylee's First Dance Recital

Kylee has been taking dance classes this summer and today was her last day and they did a dance recital. The teacher just did it at her studio (so there wasn't much room so no invites to family members!). They just do what we do during our dance class, but she did make some cute little costumes for the girls to wear. Guy and Judy came down to help Jared work on the electrical work in the basement, so Judy and Jared watched Kylee. I am so glad they came. They brought their camera and if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have these cute videos!

Note: Pause my music so that you can hear the music while she is dancing.

Here is a video of Kylee doing "Piggys to Market"



Here is a video of Kylee doing "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee"



Here is a video of Kylee bowing at the end. The teacher told them she had candy for them, but they had to first bow!

4 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

That is so cute les! I wish Aubrey would have liked dance!! That is so cute~

Denise said...

She did it! Yeah for Kylee.

Christine said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute. that is adorable. i especially love kylee's tummy. it makes me smile!

Unknown said...

I love her little hands on the hip pose in the last video, so cute! :)