Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Visiting Teaching

So, lately I have been HORRIBLE about visiting teaching. I always say I am going to do it and then, I don't know how, but it completely slips my mind! I feel like I have so much to keep up on with Young Women's and not forgetting things there, that visiting teaching just slips my mind. I know that the ladies I visit need me and I really need to do my part. I found this super cute website with monthly ideas to share with the ladies you visit. This last month, I took my sisters some strawberries (they were on sale at Albertson's. Jared got us some and they were the most beautiful strawberries. Huge, juicy, and delicious!), a cake mix, and some whip cream to make their own Strawberry Shortcake! Isn't that cute?

For those of you out there like me that seem to lose time, this might be a cute idea for you all!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the idea! Im in the same boat as you. I actually went today. Yes its the 2nd of the month. Probally a first ever for me. Have a great 4th! Love Jen