Jayce, Jayce, Jayce. Yesterday, we had the early intervention program come by the house and check out Jayce. She doesn't talk a whole lot and there is a program out there that will help her and me to help her along. A nurse came to make sure she was healthy, wealthy, and wise! She healthy and wise!! :) The speech therapist said that on the understanding level, she is at a 27 month's age and on the speech she is at a 17 month's age. An occupational therapist also came, but she won't have her results until we meet again. They have to do this testing to see if she qualifies for early intervention, which she does! I hope that we can help her. She gets so frustrated when she can't get across what she is trying to say! I can only imagine how hard that would be.
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
5 comments:
She sure is a lucky little girl to have a mom so on top of it to get her help. I think the early intervention programs are the best. Good luck!!
good luck with it and hope it will help you all out :) She is a doll
She is so darling! I hope it helps her and you! That would be very frusterating!!
I agree! You are such a good mommy to watch out for what will help your family! I'm excited for things to get going!
We are scheduled for our early intervention consultation/evaluation next month for my 2 year old, Suzie. I hope we have good results and wish the same for you. You'll be in our prayers.
Post a Comment