Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What is Happening?

I have been horrible about the blogging thing! Summer just seems to be CRAZY!!! Jared and I went camping to Diamond Fork a few weeks ago. That was a fun place. We took bikes and Kylee was great on the little bike trail they had there.

I then had girls camp! That was Soo much fun. I forgot how much I love girls camp. The girls were great and the leaders were so silly! We just went for 2 1/2 half days because of the 24th of July. I don't know if I could have handled anymore days without sleep!!

This last weekend Jared and I went camping with his dad and brother. That was so nice. We went up Mayfield canyon. My girls were DIRTY!! They sure did enjoy themselves. I was surprised at how cold it was up there. It got quite cold at night. Here are some pictures that Jared's dad took of us! Aren't we having a blast!!

That is our life in a nutshell! Hopefully I can start getting back to a routine with the blogging world!

1 comment:

kimbob said...

you make me jealous with how much camping you've done. And way to go with Girl's Camp. I'm just going up for the day tomorrow