Kylee is DYING to get her ears pierced. I have always said that when she is 8, she can get them done. That way she can take care of them herself. Well, I found a cute chore chart/ticket system and have loved this. Kylee is working to earn 300 tickets to get her ears pierced. In 1 1/2 weeks, she has earned 176 tickets. I really like this system because there are not a lot of chore for my kids. I think they are young enough that they don't need a lot of chores, but they need to help out around the house a little. She also earns tickets for being nice to her sisters, obeying, cleaning up, those sorts of things. She gets tickets taken away for hitting, saying naughty words, yelling, and all those fun things. I really have liked this system because it helps me to focus on the good things they are doing, noticing the good things to help my kids earn their tickets. So, the next time you see Kylee she just might have her ears pierced!
So my parents tell me that Kylee is a little bit like me!!! I am being bit in the butt my own self!!!! Kylee was supposed to go on a field trip today for preschool and I had asked her if I could come along and she told me no, she didn't want me there. Then she told me I could come, but I couldn't be by her!! AGH! That is just like I was a little stink! I guess it is so true what they say, what goes around comes around! Someday, Kylee will have a little one like her!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
1 comment:
where did you get your chore chart from?? Please share and I need to get your pizza sauce recipe. Email it to me if you can, kimmyga@msn.com
Post a Comment