Last night, my mom put together a Girls Night Out for the girls on my dad's side of the family. A few of her friends do this about twice a year and she has been wanting to put one together. Can I just tell you how much fun this was!!! I don't know if my mom told everyone, but it is called Dojads (Daughters of Janny and Dayle)! Cute name huh!!
Anyway, we got together and my mom had put together some "outfits" for us to wear. We all picked a bag that my mom had and when we opened it, there were different "outfits" that we got to wear for the night. I was a cowgirl. I got a cowgirl paper vest and a hat. Some of the others were a robot helmet and breastplate, party hat and money sign necklace, grass skirt and flower necklace, red fuzzy hat and blue boa, eye mask with gloves and a scarf, 2 reindeer and Christmas necklace, princess tiara and ring, elf hat and belt, Indian hat and necklace, purple eye mask and necklace, pirate, eyeglasses with big nose and mustache. IT was so fun!!! Then we had some good food and just visited.
My mom had sent around invitations and in our invitation was a name of a person that was coming to the party and we were supposed to tell something about this person, something nice and good. It was really fun and we found out some fun things from each other!
My cousin Alex is an esthetician and she had brought some wax to wax my other cousin's eyebrows for her wedding. Well, it just turned into a line of people wanting to get their eyebrows waxed. I have never done that, but always thought I should. I jumped right in and got mine waxed. What a great night!
Thank you so much mom for putting this fun night together!!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
1 comment:
You are welcome! It was a ton of fun. And we will do it again.
Post a Comment