Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Update

I know that it has been awhile since I have posted. Holidays are super crazy around here!!! We had an amazing Thanksgiving up at my aunt and uncle's house and then headed to Moroni to visit Jared's grandparents. We got to go out to Grantsville and visit Jared's parents on Saturday and then we headed to the Jazz game. FRONT ROW TICKETS! It was soo much fun! We got to go to a super fancy smancy dinner upstairs and it was just great! We sat right by the Jazz bench. I don't EVER want to go to a game without have those tickets again!!

Monday was Jared's birthday and we had 2 parties for him! I just love parties. I guess at my dad's office I am known at the party girl!! :) I am planning a Christmas party for my dad's side of the family. We are doing the service auction again and I am way excited!

Jayce started in the TLC program, which is the speech therapy classes at the Elementary School. She talks, but she doesn't say her sounds right and I LOVE this program. Kylee did it for about 9 months a few years back and it helped her SOOOOO much. I got Jayce right in and know that this will help her. The teachers are so great and Jayce loves the fact that she gets to go to school.

No comments: