Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Weekly Menu

Anders, this one is for you!!!

My sister was over today helping me finish some advent calendars that I HAVE to get done for the party on Saturday. When she was over, I had just finished planning my menus and getting my grocery list together. She told me that I ought to post them and also post a grocery list. She said that she would love something like that, already planned for her and then she just had to go grocery shopping, so, here ya go Anders!!!

FYI, I plan Wednesday to Tuesday, over 2 weeks, because all the grocery stores around here start their sales on Wednesday, that way I can go grocery shopping on or near the first days of the sales. Also, Fridays are pizza day around here!!

Thursday - Shredded Pork Salad
Friday - Pizza
Monday - Chicken Pot Pie
Tuesday - Hawaiian Haystacks
Wednesday - Beef Stew
Thursday - Luau Chicken
Friday - Pizza
Monday - Finger Lickin Chicken
Tuesday - Beef and Broccoli
Wednesday - Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Anders, here is your grocery list
2 pork roasts
brown sugar
Worcestershire sauce
oregano
powdered ginger
salt
chili powder
garlic powder
dried minced onions
red enchilada sauce
Minute rice
chicken bouillon
garlic
oil
lime juice
cilantro
onion
green chilies
black beans
tomato juice
cumin
tomatillos
buttermilk
mayonnaise
sour cream
dry buttermilk ranch dressing
green onions
sugar
jalapeno
sirloin steak
cornstarch
broccoli
carrot
beef broth
soy sauce
chicken breasts
red wine vinegar
basil
pepper
ketchup
honey
Tabasco sauce
cream of potato soup
cream of chicken soup
mixed veggies (I use frozen)
thyme
frozen deep dish pie crusts
pineapple
celery
potatoes
beef stew seasoning
cheese
Italian dressing

4 comments:

Andrea said...

LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for doing it!

kimbob said...

now do you want to come make it for me? :) Thanks! What about Saturday and SUnday?

Alder Family said...

Great menu!! You're such a good sister!! :) Love you!

Leslie said...

Kim, I don't know if you check comments again, but here ya go! On Saturday and Sunday's I don't really like to cook and we usually have TONS of leftovers from the week, so we do leftovers or sandwiches on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes on Sunday we head to parents' houses.