Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome Home!!!

Well, we have been home for about a week now!! I am STILL trying to get into the groove of things. For those of you that don't know, we (my dad's ENTIRE family, 41 people, except for my kids and two of Andi's kids) went to Cancun just before Christmas! We had so much fun and I was sure relishing in the fact that we were childless that I completely forgot to take pictures, well, that and the fact that we got down there and realized our batteries in our camera were completely dead!!!

We were able to do some fun things, we went to Chi-chen Itza, XelHa, Cozumel, and also got to be lazy and lay by the beach! A couple of the days were a little overcast and a bit chilly (warmer than Utah for sure!!) but we had the best time and really enjoyed the warm weather, the beach, and especially the pina coladas!!! I tell you what, I just cannot get enough of pina coladas (sin alcohol of course!!!)! I really need to find a good recipe so that I can drink it and close my eyes and imagine myself back on the beach in Cancun!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that sounds dreamy...! Glad you got to have a fun time. :) What a way to celebrate the holidays.

kimbob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimbob said...

what a big group you had, sounds like a lot of fun and glad you were able to get away, enjoy some warmer weather and sun!

kimbob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.