Thursday, January 07, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

So, I finally decided to put up my New Year's Resolutions. I kind of forgot about some of them by the end of the year, so here they are as some of my resolutions.

1. Read scriptures every morning and pray every morning and evening.
2. Read 1 book a month, 12 books a year.
3. Organize pictures to be put on DVDs
4. Make quilts for girls (butterfly and flower) for their NEW room downstairs!
5. Exercise at least 30 minutes 6x per week
6. Go to temple once a month
7. 1 planned date per month with hubs
8. 15 min uninterrupted play time with kids each day
9. Craft night every Saturday night
10. 3 free meals a week (meaning, eat healthy during the week and have my treats on the weekend!!)

Let's see how I do this year!!!

No comments: