Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jayce and I stayed home from church today. It was Kylee's first time to Sunbeams and I think that both Jared and I were a little nervous about how she would do. She has done well the last 2 or so months in nursery. Jared would stay with her for the first little bit and then leave. She would put up a little fuss, but eventually she would be fine. Jared said that she went right in to Sharing Time and sat next to Matthew and was fine! Jared tried to get her to come out and go to the bathroom, but she said she wanted to stay in class! Kind of crazy that she is in Sunbeams!

Here is a picture of what Jayce and I did!! I was working on finishing our announcements to send out and Jayce was playing under the highchair. She loves to sit on top of the heat vents and feel the air as it comes out. She looked tired and for a minute I thought she was alseep sitting up. She wasn't. She did lay down and the next thing I knew she was alseep! Kind of cute!! :)


1 comment:

Christine said...

i used to do that in our house in california. i think i even did it up until i moved away to college and then when i'd come home for breaks.