Okay, so this post is not so pretty, but I have to share how great Kylee has been lately! She is just growing up (even though she is just 3, I have noticed a big change in her). Kylee has done wonderfully with the potty training bit. Number 1 we have down for about a month now and we struggled with the other one! CAN I JUST SAY ICK!!! For the last few days, she does it all by herself! She just hollers at me, "HEY!" And then I go help her! Can I tell you all how wonderful this is since having a third little one around. WONDERFUL!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
3 comments:
Way to go Kylee!!
I tell you - getting the potty trained is one of the most rewarding parts of your child's life.
hahaha - i'm sure you were soooo looking forward to changing three diapers. too bad you got out of it. :)
Post a Comment