I know that I have lots of posts today. It is quite hard to get to the computer with three girls always needing SOMETHING!
Here are some pictures of Kylee putting on her makeup! My grandma gave this makeup to her for her birthday and she just LOVES to put her makeup on. Whenever we leave and she has been watching me put my makeup on, she says that she needs to put her makeup on too. That one, we might want to wait on, going in public with her makeup on! As you can see, she goes for the MORE IS BETTER look!



Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
4 comments:
So fun to have a girly girl!
She has a future career as a make-up artist! :) So cute!
I love this age! How fun! Aubrey used to love to dress up and do make up- now she won't wear it- which is just fine by me!!! Too cute!!
I got your announcement! She's so precious!!
She is a girl!
Post a Comment