Friday, May 15, 2009

A Great Night!

Last night, Kristy and I went to the Home Depot free clinic for ladies to learn about our gardens, lawns, potting plants, all that fun stuff. They had 59 people sign up....

Kristy and I were the ONLY ONES THERE!

It was actually very nice. We got some one-on-one advice and got to ask lots of questions. They had a drawing for the pot that they planted to show us how to do it. Kristy won!! The super sweet friend that she is, she gave it to me! Thanks a million Kristy!! We also each got a watering can, new gardening gloves, and a nozzle for the hose. We had a great time and I am so grateful that Kristy could go with me!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the classes at Home Depot, they are so great. How fun that you got to have your very own private gardening class. I bet you really got to have all your questions answered.

Kristy Huish said...

How's my planter?!! Are you keeping it alive? I am so glad you took it; I'm sure I would have killed it! I love the picture you took of it! I love your cake by the way, I wish I could have taken those classes. Let me know what else you are doing!! Gracie Lou's is doing a hat class Tue. They look really cute!