Last night I had my 2nd cake decorating class. We had to take a cake to decorate at class. I took mine all frosted and put together so then all I had to do at class was decorate. I was so glad I did that because the teacher was about 40 minutes late. She got stuck in traffic somewhere in Provo and felt horrible. Things happen right. Anyway, we practiced writing, flowers, dots (I hate dots, can't seem to not get the dot to make a point!), and the beginnings of the rose. It was so much FUN! I think I am really going to enjoy these last classes.
Here are some pictures of my cake. It turned out pretty good! I couldn't wait to dig into it last night. It just looked so yummy to me!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
2 comments:
Cute, sounds like fun! :)
that looks so good!! I'm impressed with only having 2 classes. Hope it was yummy!
Post a Comment