Wednesday morning I had an appointment with the eye doctor. It has been almost 2 years and my right eye has been driving me NUTS!!! It will just start to burn. Sometimes I have my contact in, sometimes I have just taken it out, but it KILLS me. AGGHH!
So, I decided it was time to head into the doctor and get it checked out. Turns out my right eye's tear duct doesn't work real well, therefore, not getting enough fluid around my eye and causing the filmmy layer over my cornea to wear away. Because of that, I can't wear my contacts for 8 weeks. 8 WEEKS!! That is so long. I love my contacts, I love being able to wear sunglasses when it is so stinking bright!
About a month ago, Jayce broke my glasses, tore one of the side pieces right off. I have lived with it because I usually just wear them at night and who really sees me at night! Well, since I have to wear glasses for 8 weeks, I decided it was time to get some new glasses (and keep them away from Jayce!) I hope that my new glasses get in before Sunday because I look like a nerd, no side piece on my glasses and they sit crooked on my face! Dorkiness!!
Chicken Alfredo
1 year ago
6 comments:
I'm so sorry about that! Hopefully 8 weeks goes by fast!
So sorry! My kids laugh at my old pictures with my huge glasses. The right glasses look great though.
I hope your glasses come in too. Sorry about your eye but at least you went and got it checked out! Hopefully they'll start doing better
I hope your glasses come in too. Sorry about your eye but at least you went and got it checked out! Hopefully they'll start doing better
I feel your pain. Alex broke my glasses too and I used duct tape to get by for many months--until, like you, I had to go w/o the contacts for a while. Good luck and hopefully you will have your new glasses soon! You'll be so cute!!
Leslie,
Hope your eye feels better soon. i don't know if you got my message about the party, but it's tonight @ my house. We're having a waterslide for the kids and a BBQ. We're starting around 5, but come when you can:) Call me if you have any ?'s 884-4417
We would love to have you guys---
Kari
Post a Comment